CONTRIBUTING WRITERS FOR HONEYDROPS
Apply to be a Contributor for One of the Fastest Growing Blogs
We are growing a platform of Gen Z Youths and we’d love for you to share your voice with members.
A Bit About Us
We are a growing blog and we seek to provide a platform that tells the stories of a new generation, The Gen Z Generation. We want to curate stories that help the new generation shape their lives to the fullest. Stories that educate, inspire and provokes actions.
Who Is A Contributing Writer?
A writer for HoneyDrops Blog is a person with a story to share! They are willing to share their view with others, views that are relatable and give insights. Our writers share their experiences and passion in all aspects that carries contemporary youth along.
Contributing Writers & Honeydrops Blog?
- We want newer, fresh and diverse voices. A contributing writer with HoneyDrops Blog, adds a unique voice to our blogging team
- Join the conversation of how life affects young people daily especially in your community.
- Suggest new ideas & perspectives on blog content
WHAT DO YOU STAND TO GAIN?
- Opportunity to meet and connect with influential people in our community
- Cross-promotion of your diverse articles across all our platforms (Website, Newsletter, Social Media)
- A link to your website, LinkedIn profile, Twitter, Instagram.
- Stay updated on the latest updates that can impact your writing career.
Contributing writers for HoneyDrops Blog are expected to follow some of our community guidelines:
- Turn in one blog post per month (Due on the 31st of each month)
- The length is between at least 300 – 500 words.
- Your content should be original. Link back to original authors for reference.
- You’d find out more if your application is accepted.
We look for unique and personal write-ups as it relates to African Gen Z youths.
If all these excite you, please fill out this form.
Please note that this form closes on the 16th of May, 2021. Attach a copy of any of your previous articles to the form.
We prefer full drafts on the first pitch so we can get an idea of your writing style and ability to build a readable narrative. Your application will be thoroughly reviewed. Please allow two weeks, if you do not hear back, please do not email further.